Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more! 2020 seems like the perfect time to debut your new Grinch wreath!
What you will need:
Wire Wreath Frame
-2 rolls or green wired ribbon
-1 craft role of tulle
-Santa hat floral pick
-red and white ornament balls
-battery powered fairy lights
-cardboard cake stand
-face: either paint on or use felt and cut with cricket.
1. Use wired ribbon and tie one end off to frame. Thread around the wire frame, making sure you twist as you go. You can fluff out at the end. Tie the other end off when finished.
2. Cut tulle into 6” strips, proportionally tie around the wreath frame to fill out and make fluffy.
3. Attach the fairy lights from the back of wreath.
4. Paint the cake stand green.
5. Either paint on the face or use a cricket to cut from felt, glue on.
6. Hot glue round face to inner circle of wreath frame from the backside.
7. Hot glue ornaments proportionally around wreath.
8. Add the Santa hat and either wire in place or hot glue.
Wreaths are like snowflakes. Share with me your unique creation!!! I’d love to see how it turned out. This wreath is being auctioned off for charity benefiting toys for tots.