Save & embellish your Christmas cards for decor year after year.
I found two vintage christmas cards that were damaged and wanted to give them a new life.
What you’ll need:
- Christmas card (preferably a card you can add presents to for this DIY)
- Thin Cork board
- Accent piece (fabric flower, jewelry, button, appliqué, etc…)
- Scrap fabric
- Craft or Hot glue
- Spray adhesive
- Start by tracing the card into the cork, cut out and glue the card to the cork board with your spray adhesive.
- Add your accent piece onto the card with craft or hot glue.
- Cut 3 squares of fabric for your presents proportional to your card. Glue in place.
- Cut the ribbon the width of your square presents. Glue on top.
- Tie ribbon bows and glue on presents.
Tip: Use a small easel to display your card. Or hang on a card tree.
Join my Facebook group Coffee Craft and share your Cards!