Enjoy a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha from home!
I’ll admit I have a Starbucks addiction. I have been known to drink one everyday…oops! This added up to over 2,000 dollars a year invested in Starbucks. You’re welcome? When you drink something every day you begin to notice that each barista makes your drink a bit differently. When drinks are that expensive I expect consistency Starbucks!
SO! I finally perfected my rendition of Starbucks Iced White Chocolate Mocha! The recipes I see online are time consuming and in my opinion do not taste like Starbucks. Working from home and chasing a little one around I needed a quick fix without the expense.
Trust me and try this recipe! I’m a Starbucks connoisseur.
What you’ll need:
- 2% Milk or equivalent.
- Cafe Bustelo powdered espresso, or your favorite!
- Torani white chocolate sauce located in your neighborhood grocery store.
- Starbucks Venti Cup for measuring if available.
- First add the white chocolate mocha sauce to desired sweetness. I fill mine to the first ridge in Starbucks cup. About one tablespoon.
- 1 Cup Water or to the first measuring line in Starbucks Venti Cup.
- 2 Tablespoons powdered espresso. Or to desired strength. Stir.
- 3/4 Cup Milk or to the highest measuring line in Starbucks Venti cup.
- Fill with Ice and stir!
- Add whip cream if desired!!!
Enjoy your Iced White Chocolate Mocha and save your time and money!
I haven’t been paid to advertise for the brands mentioned.