Happy Halloween!!! Are you ready for a treat? A charcuterie board is a great way to feed your guests and get creative!
I helped my mom create this creepy charcuterie table for her office festivities!
What you’ll need
Table set up
- Ample containers. We used chalk labels to identify the contents.
- Platters or chargers. We chose crystal and metallic blue.
- Cheese knives and cutlery for dips
- Table cloth or Cheese cloth for a creepy vibe
- Cutting board
- Parchment paper for overflowing foods
- Scary decor: plastic spiders, cockroaches, skeleton hands, etc…
- Meats such as peppered sausage, pastrami, ham, etc..
- Soft and hard cheeses
- Dark colored berries and fruits, such as dried cherries, purple grapes, strawberries, pomegranate, etc..
- Crackers, bread, pretzels and root chips such as sweet potatoes and beets.
- Olives, Pickles & Peppers for dipping
- Dips such as hummus, spinach artichoke, etc..
- Chocolate or candy
What you do
- Start by adding a table cloth, spider webs or cheese cloth
- Arrange your platers & jars
- Fill in your snacks and have them spill over the edges and into one another.
- The more full the better!
Now watch it disappear before your eyes!! & enjoy the Halloween festivities!!